2019 You, He & Me Aruba & Curacao Getaway
Cruise Dates: Jul 13 – Jul 21, 2019
Cruise Ship: Carnival Horizon
Cruise Departure Port: Miami, FL
Join us on an 9 Days/ 8 nights adventure aboard the Carnival Horizon! You’ll be on a ship with plenty for the adults to do — sit back and chill at the Serenity Adult-Only Retreat and the relaxing spa, or sip back something chilled at Red Frog Rum Bar and Blue Iguana Tequila Bar or order up something a little different — like a cool cocktail complete with a flaming citrus peel — at Alchemy Bar.
The Carnival Horizon is Carnival’s newest cruise liner delivered March 28, 2018. This ship is 1,062 feet long with 1,450 onboard crew and guest capacity of 3,960. Carnival Horizon unites all by getting you together with great fun, comfort, dining and exotic destinations. You can view all the details of the ship by clicking here.
Your 9 Day adventure begins in the beautiful Miami port, home of South Beach, the party capital of the south where the stars come out to play in a city as diverse as its’ many offerings. Cruise from Miami to the beautiful Grand Turks, Turks & Caicos where the water is crystal blue and the palm trees are blowing in the wind welcoming you to paradise. Depart Grand Turks and travel to a place where the people are always friendly and welcoming and the beaches are amazing, La Romana, Dominican Republic. From the Dominican Republic to two of the most famous of the ABC islands – Curacao and Aruba. What an amazing 9 days it will be!
Cruise Package Includes
- Airport Roundtrip Transfers
- Pre-cruise night Miami accommodations
- South Beach pre-cruise meal at Maya Grill
- Hotel to Cruise Pier Transfers
- 8 Nights aboard the new Carnival Horizon
- Accommodations in an Interior or Balcony cabin
- Transportation to some of the most beautiful places on earth via cruise ship
- Enjoy complimentary multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 24-hour room service
- All entertainment onboard to include Comedy at the Punchliner Comedy Club
- All taxes and port fees
- Blackout Themed Private Cocktail Party
- Miami City Tour
- Onsite 2BusyNot2Travel Travel Consultant
- Attendee Swag Bag
Cruise Package Does Not Include
- Transportation to Miami (Options available)
- Travel Insurance
- Service Charges/Gratuities
- Meals in Specialty Restaurants
- Spa Treatments
- Beverage Packages
- Shore Excursions
- Internet Access
- Medical Assistance
- Gift Shop Items
- Phone Calls
- Items of a personal nature
|Day||Day of Week||Date||Arrive||Depart||Location|
|Day 1||Fri||7/12/2019||2:00 pm||Miami, FL|
|7/12/2019||South Beach||3:00 pm||South Beach Miami, FL|
|Day 2||Sat||7/13/2019||4:00 pm||Miami, FL|
|Day 3||Sun||7/14/2019||FUN DAY AT SEA|
|Day 4||Mon||7/15/2019||7:00 am||2:00 pm||Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos|
|Day 5||Tues||7/16/2019||9:30 am||4:30 pm||La Romana, Dominican Republic|
|Day 6||Wed||7/17/2019||1:30 pm||10:30 pm||Curacao|
|Day 7||Thurs||7/18/2019||8:00 am||4:00 pm||Aruba|
|Day 8||Fri||7/19/2019||FUN DAY AT SEA|
|Day 9||Sat||7/20/2019||8:00 am||Charleston, SC|
|Day 10||Sun||7/21/2019||8:00 am||Miami, FL|
|7/21/2019||Tour of Miami||After 4 pm|
Cruise Package Pricing
All prices quoted are per person and subject to change until deposit placed:
Deposit: non-refundable $150 by 8/10/18
- Single Interior: $3251
- Double Interior: $1821
- Triple Interior: $1942
- Single Oceanview Balcony: $4607
- Double Oceanview Balcony: $2546
- Triple Oceanview Balcony: $2242
Travel Package Need to Know
- Travel protection is highly recommended. Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse.
- A valid passport is required for this event. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- Shore Excursions can be purchased from your travel agent prior to departure.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to 2BusyNot2Travel and partners are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your valid passport.
- Name changes after reservation will require a fee.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Late monthly payments will incur a 5% of balance late fee every 5 days late.
- Late payments not received within 30 days of due date will cancel the trip reservation and forfeit all prior payment amounts.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required the day after final due date unless increased by vendor providing travel services. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- Cancellations become effective the date after final payment is due. Late payment requests must be received before final payment to be considered.
- Reinstated bookings after cancellations are $100 fee if accepted by vendor.
Travel Package Reservations and Payments
- You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
- Automatic billing to the credit card or PayPal account listed will occur, therefore; relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge. You will be responsible for verifying monthly payments have been authorized by your provider. Your reservations can be cancelled after missing one monthly payment.
Travel Package Next Steps
- Access 2bzz2.com
- Review all 2BusyNot2Travel terms & conditions of travel found at link at bottom of website home page.
- Click “Book It”; complete and submit requested data.
- Click “Payment”; complete and submit initial deposit or full payment.
- A receipt and invoice with the remaining balance and a credit card authorization form will be emailed to you.
- You will receive a monthly reminder to submit all monthly payments via a personalized payment link.
- If travel vendor available, payments will be automatically processed by the travel agent using your credit card authorization form on the date or within 5 business days of the date as indicated on your authorization.
- Travel documents will be emailed to you within 2 weeks of your scheduled departure.