South Africa – Cape Town & Mauritius
Join us for the trip of a lifetime to see the notorious prison that once held Nelson Mandela, which is now a living museum in Cape Town, South Africa.
Cape Town is a port city on South Africa’s southwest coast, on a peninsula beneath the imposing Table Mountain which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World and Cape Town’s Centerpiece. Slowly rotating cable cars climb to the mountain’s flat top, from which there are sweeping views of the city, the busy harbor and boats heading for Robben Island.
After exploring the sites and wonders of Cape Town, we will journey to the beautiful South African tropical paradise of Mauritius where beautiful beaches like Trou aux Biches; beach of Mont Choisy and the divine Pereybere public beach await you. (learn more)
Travel Package Includes
- 6 Nights accommodations at Cape Cadogan Hotel – Cape Town, South Africa
- 4 Nights accommodations at The Sands Resort and Spa – Mauritius, South Africa
- Cape Town roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Mauritius roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Half Day Private Cape Town City Tour
- Half Day Cape Town Robben Island Tour
- Full Day Cape Town Peninsula Tour
- Full Day Private Cape Town Winelands Tour
- Transportation to Mauritius from Cape Town
Travel Package Does Not Include
- Travel Insurance
- Transportation to Cape Town from airport of origin*
- Transportation to airport of origin*
- Optional Tours
- Items of a personal nature
*All air transportation is an a la carte item but can be arranged and included in your total package
Travel Package Accommodations
The Cape Cadogan is a stately double-storied Georgian and Victorian building that dates back to the beginning of the 19th century. It was originally a farmhouse which was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a national monument in 1984. This boutique hotel is well known for its comfortable, luxurious atmosphere. The reception areas are individually decorated and designed for comfort and tranquility. It is themed on the Irish literary figure Oscar Wilde who was renowned for his bohemian lifestyle throughout Europe and New York during the latter part of the 19th century.
The public areas comprise a comfortable lounge with an open fireplace, a garden and pool area, and a library where you can relax and read or research your itinerary from the computer terminal provided for your convenience.
Sands Resort & Spa is located on one of the most pristine stretches of beach at Flic en Flac, on the west coast of Mauritius, overlooking the translucent blue and turquoise lagoon of the Tamarin Bay and the legendary rock of Le Morne peninsula. The resort is a real gem that offers a peaceful and serene setting that perfectly fits the genuine local touch of the island.
Travel Package Estimated Flight Costs
Total estimated flight costs from CLT based on 2017 flights**
**Flight costs adjust constantly and are only final upon booking the flight
Travel Package Costs and Payments
Travel Package Need to Know
- Travel protection is highly recommended. Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse.
- A valid passport is required for this event. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to 2BusyNot2Travel/Goway are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your valid passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can log-in to your client payment portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed and will require a fee.
- Late monthly payments will incur a 5% of balance late fee every 5 days late.
- Late payments not received within 30 days of due date will cancel the trip reservation and forfeit all prior payment amounts.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required the day after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- Cancellations become effective the date after final payment is due. Late payment requests must be received before final payment to be considered.
- Reinstated bookings after cancellations are $100 fee if accepted by vendor.
Travel Package Reservations and Payments
- You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
- You can enroll in automatic billing via your payment portal, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically via your choice credit card. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge. You will be responsible for making your monthly payments on your own and your reservations can be cancelled after missing one monthly payment.
Travel Package Next Steps
- Access www.2bzz2.com
- Click “Book It”; complete and submit requested data.
- Click “Payment”; complete and submit initial deposit or full payment.
- Complete and sign the GOWAY TRAVEL PAYMENT AUTHORITY AND BOOKING FORM
- A receipt and invoice with the remaining balance and a credit card authorization form will be emailed to you.
- You will receive a monthly reminder to submit all monthly payments via a personalized payment link.
- If travel vendor available, payments will be automatically processed by the travel agent using your credit card authorization form on the date or within 5 business days of the date as indicated on your authorization.
- Travel documents will be emailed to you within 2 weeks of your scheduled departure.