Cruise Dates: July 26 – July 30, 2018
Cruise Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cruise Departure Port: Miami
Cruise to Key West and Cozumel on the beautiful Carnival Sensation.
Cozumel is proof that Mexico can do ‘island flavor’ with the best of the Caribbean. It may not be the biggest island in the sea, but Cozumel offers a huge variety of things to do, see, taste and explore. This island just happens to be perched atop a coral reef, which promises hours of snorkeling or scuba diving fun. Cruises to Cozumel dock at the island’s heart — just minutes from San Miguel’s seafront shops and the white sand beach at Chankanaab National Park. Drift among star corals and sea fans on a Cozumel diving excursion or simply kick back on the beach beneath your own palm palapa as the turquoise waves roll in
Join us on this beautiful 5 – Day Caribbean Cruise!
Cruise Package Includes
- 4 Nights accommodations aboard Carnival Sensation
- Accommodations in an Ocean-view, Balcony or Interior Stateroom
- Enjoy complimentary multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- On Ship Waterworks Water Park
- On Ship Mini Golf
- On Ship Casino
- Group Meet & Greet Cocktail Party
- Group Dining
- 2BZZ2 Travel Crew Gift Bag
- Transfers to and from the Port
- All taxes and port fees
- Travel protection (Optional)
- Pre cruise night hotel accommodation in Miami (Optional)
Cruise Package Does Not Include
- Transportation to Miami (Optional)
- Spa Treatments
- Optional Tours other than listed
- Wine and Beverage Packages
- Daily Gratuities
- Medical Assistance
- Gift Shop Items
- Phone Calls
- Items of a personal nature
Cruise Package Itinerary
|Friday||Key West, Florida||7:30AM||01:30PM|
|Sunday||Fun Day at Sea|
Travel Package Accommodations
Cruise Package Pricing
All prices quoted are per person based on double occupancy:
Interior: Starts at $515
Ocean: Starts at $590
Balcony: Starts at $815
Travel Package Need to Know
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Travel protection is highly recommended. Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse.
- Guests wishing to bring personal wine and champagne on-board may do so only on boarding day; guests (21 years of age and older) may bring one 750 ml bottle of sealed/unopened wine or champagne per person in their carry-on luggage.
- A valid passport is required for this event. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- Shore Excursions can be purchased from your travel agent prior to departure.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to 2BusyNot2Travel are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your valid passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can log-in to your client payment portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed and will require a fee.
- Late monthly payments will incur a 5% of balance late fee every 5 days late.
- Late payments not received within 30 days of due date will cancel the trip reservation and forfeit all prior payment amounts.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required the day after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- Cancellations become effective the date after final payment is due. Late payment requests must be received before final payment to be considered.
- Reinstated bookings after cancellations are $100 fee if accepted by vendor.
Travel Package Reservations and Payments
- You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
- You can enroll in automatic billing via your payment portal, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically via your choice credit card. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge. You will be responsible for making your monthly payments on your own and your reservations can be cancelled after missing one monthly payment.
Book this Trip:
- Go to www.2bzz2.com
- Click “Book It” and complete client information and submit
- Click “Payments” and complete details to make initial deposit
- A receipt and invoice with the remaining balance and a credit card authorization form will be emailed to you.
- Complete and return the credit card authorization form.
- You will receive a monthly reminder to submit all monthly payments via a personalized payment link from 2BZZ2 Consulting & Management, LLC
- If travel vendor available, payments will be automatically processed by the travel agent using your credit card authorization form on the date or within 5 business days of the date as indicated on your authorization.
- Travel documents will be emailed to you within 2 weeks of your scheduled departure.