2019 European Adventure London & Paris
Jun 30 – July 6, 2019
Join us to visit the most exciting European cities on this escorted London/Paris tour and optional self-guided Rotterdam day tour. You’ll stay in centrally located hotels in London and Paris and be accompanied by an expert Tour Director who will bring these destinations to life with firsthand, in-depth knowledge. On a guided sightseeing tour with an expert Local Guide in London and Paris, you’ll see the must-see attractions, such as Big Ben and Piccadilly Circus in London, and the Champs-Elysées and Arc de Triomphe in Paris. You’ll get a different perspective as you take a private, narrated cruise on London’s Thames River, and you’ll ascend to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, where amazing views of Paris await! Another thrilling adventure of this London and Paris tour is the high-speed Eurostar train ride. Imagine traveling through the Chunnel, an engineering marvel, as you sit back and relax as you travel at high speeds through a beautiful country side to Paris from London and from Paris to Rotterdam! Among the tour’s unique experiences, you can sip champagne while taking in the spectacular views from the London Eye – the world’s tallest observation wheel. Or how about riding the little train through picturesque Montmartre, the Parisian artist area? All of this and much more—including plenty of time on your own to explore each city—are waiting for you on this marvelous guided tour in London and Paris.
- Hotel Accommodations in London at PARK PLAZA WESTMINSTER BRIDGE or similar
- Hotel Accommodations in Paris at LES JARDINS DU MARAIS or similar
- High-speed Eurostar train ride London to Paris or similar
- High-speed Eurostar train ride Paris to Rotterdam or similar (optional)
- Paris – Guided visit of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Paris – Ascend to the second floor of Paris’ most iconic landmark the Eiffel Tower
- Paris – Excursion to Montmartre art district
- London – Narrated, nighttime river cruise on the Thames
- London – The very special LONDON EYE CHAMPAGNE EXPERIENCE – ride on the giant observation wheel, with stunning views of London while you sip a glass of champagne
- Guided sightseeing
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- 1 light lunch with wine in Montmartre
- 2 dinners with wine: a special welcome dinner at a local restaurant in London and a special farewell dinner at a local restaurant in Paris
- English Speaking tour guide on tours
- Onsite 2BusyNot2Travel Travel Consultant
- Flight to London and return origin flight
- Airport Transfers (optional $40 each way)
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Any room service, telephone charges, mini bar, gratuities, or tips
- International Airfare is not included
- A transfer fee may be assessed for alterations to packages, itineraries/tours and suggested arrival/departure dates.
- Prices are per person and based on double occupancy. All prices are expressed in US dollars.
- Prices for vacation packages are subject to change without notice.
- All travel documents are the responsibility of the passenger.
- A valid passport with at least 6 months validity after the date of travel is required.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Day by Day Itinerary
Inside visits and special features are shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description, including admission charges where applicable.
DAY 1 ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND (Sunday June 30, 2019)
Welcome to London! Your Tour Director will meet you upon your arrival at the hotel, and is available to help you make the most of your stay. This evening, enjoy a traditional dining experience combined with a relaxed, nighttime river cruise. A three-course welcome dinner is followed by a private, narrated CRUISE on the Thames River to admire some of the capital’s most beautiful illuminated sights, including Tower Bridge, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and the Houses of Parliament.
DAY 2 LONDON (Monday July 1, 2019)
After a hearty English breakfast, morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes all the famous landmarks: The Houses of Parliament and Big Ben beside the Thames River, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall’s mounted horse guards and the Prime Minister’s Downing Street, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. A special highlight is the Globus Local Favorite LONDON EYE CHAMPAGNE EXPERIENCE—a ride on the giant observation wheel, with stunning views of the city while you sip a glass of champagne. Free time in the afternoon for independent activities. Later, why not take in one of London’s West End theater shows?
DAY 3 AT LEISURE IN LONDON OR ½ DAY NETHERLANDS (Tuesday July 2, 2019)
Spend a day of leisure in London or Board the high-speed EUROSTAR TRAIN for an exciting and picturesque 3-hour ride to Rotterdam, Netherlands. (Spend ½ day of touring Rotterdam.) Rotterdam is a young, dynamic global city, continuously renewing itself at a rapid rate. Sparkling skyscrapers, an impressive port, trendy restaurants and food markets, renowned museums and awesome festivals are the direct result of the can-do mentality of the Rotterdammers. Add to that the many extraordinary attractions and city tours – by bike, bus, boat or on foot – and you understand why Rotterdam was voted Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2016.
DAY 4 LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE (Wednesday July 3, 2019)
Board the high-speed EUROSTAR TRAIN for an exciting ride to Paris. Meet your Local Guide and visit the magnificent NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL with its Rose Windows. This evening, you may wish to join an optional dinner at one of Paris’ fine restaurants, followed by a drive through the “City of Light.”
DAY 5 PARIS (Thursday July 4, 2019)
Guided sightseeing features some of Paris’ main sites, like the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Champs-Elysées, and a visit to the second floor of Paris’ most iconic landmark: the EIFFEL TOWER. Next, a true highlight: visit Globus Local Favorite MONTMARTRE, Paris’ renowned art district. Ride the little TRAIN through narrow lanes, then follow your Tour Director on a walking tour and enjoy the spectacular view of Paris from the Sacre Coeur Basilica. End up at Place du Tertre, where artists display their art and where a special lunch with soupe à l’oignon (onion soup), a traditional crêpe, and wine awaits you. In the evening, an optional cabaret show is available.
~Breakfast & Lunch
DAY 6 AT LEISURE IN PARIS (Friday July 5, 2019)
A full day to immerse yourself in this fascinating city. Ask your Tour Director for suggestions. You may wish to join optional excursions to the magnificent Louvre Museum and the opulent Palace and Gardens of Versailles, the most famous palace in Europe, built by the Sun King, Louis XIV. Tonight, a special farewell dinner has been prepared at a local restaurant, the best way to say au revoir, Paris.
~Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 7 PARIS (Saturday July 6, 2019)
Your Paris vacation ends with breakfast this morning. You will be transported to the airport for departure.
Need to Know:
- Travel protection is highly recommended. Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money, you paid for your vacation is even worse.
- A valid passport is required for this event. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to 2BusyNot2Travel are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Travel Protection highly recommended to protect your investment.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your valid passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Name changes are allowed and will require a fee.
- Late monthly payments will incur a 5% of balance late fee every 5 days late.
- Late payments not received within 30 days of due date will cancel the trip reservation and forfeit all prior payment amounts.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required the day after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- Cancellations become effective the date after final payment is due. Late payment requests must be received before final payment to be considered.
- Reinstated bookings after cancellations are $100 fee if accepted by vendor. Travel Package Reservations and Payments
- You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
- All monthly payments are automatically charged to the credit card used for the initial deposit and you can relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically via your credit card.
- When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge. You will be responsible for making your monthly payments on your own and your reservations can be cancelled after missing one monthly payment.
Total Costs and Payments – Prices subject to change until deposit placed
- Minimum $500 Deposit
- Single Occupancy Pricing: $4404
- Double Occupancy Pricing per Person: $3506
- Final Payment due 4/15/19
Monthly Payments Available