2019 European Adventure with Barcelona & Madrid
July 1 – July 13, 2019 London, Paris, Barcelona and Madrid
Spend 13-days discovering five of the world’s most exciting European cities on this escorted London/Paris/Barcelona and Madrid tour and self-guided optional Rotterdam day tour. You’ll stay in centrally located hotels in London and Paris and be accompanied by an expert Tour Director who will bring these destinations to life with firsthand, in-depth knowledge. On a guided sightseeing tour with an expert Local Guide in London and Paris, you’ll see the must-see attractions, such as Big Ben and Piccadilly Circus in London, and enter the world’s most visited museum in the world, THE LOUVRE. One highlight of this journey will be the Black’s in Paris tour.
Another thrilling adventure of this London and Paris tour is the high-speed Eurostar train ride. Imagine traveling through the Chunnel, an engineering marvel, as you sit back and relax as you travel at high speeds through a beautiful country side to Paris from London! All of this and much more—including plenty of time on your own to explore each city—are waiting for you on this marvelous guided tour in London and Paris but that’s not all!
Travel by air to Barcelona and enjoy the beauty, serenity and magnificent architecture of Barcelona and later by high speed train to Madrid. We’ve arranged your hotel reservations, daily breakfast, and sightseeing. Plus, we’ve arranged for a friendly local who is on hand to answer questions, offer suggestions, and help ensure your vacation is what you want it to be.
Your vacation continues with a warm bienvenidos (welcome), help you get settled, and give you a packet of information to familiarize you with the city. The next morning, you’ll be picked up at your hotel for guided sightseeing with a local expert. Your sightseeing starts from Plaza Catalunya, includes a drive along elegant Passeig de Gràcia to see the captivating façade of La Pedrera and to visit Gaudi’s CASA BATLLÓ. Passing through the central Eixample district, reach the extraordinary but still unfinished SAGRADA FAMILIA BASILICA. Your included entrance fees contribute to its completion. It was begun 130 years ago and still is not completed.
From Barcelona travel by high speed train to Madrid where you will visit the palatial PRADO MUSEUM and the Plaza de España and more.
You’ll have free days to explore each city on your own where you may want to visit so much more or perhaps visit one of the beaches; browse the colorful markets; people-watch on the promenade or wander around to the many restaurants, bars, and shops.
- Hotel Accommodations in London at MILLENNIUM GLOUCESTER or similar
- Hotel Accommodations in Paris at COURTYARD PARIS GARE DE LYON or similar
- Hotel Accommodations in Barcelona at TRYP APOLO or similar
- Hotel Accommodations in Madrid at NOVOTEL MADRID CENTER or similar
- High-speed Eurostar train ride London to Paris or similar
- High-speed Ave Train Barcelona to Madrid
- Air from Paris to Barcelona
- Paris – Half Day Spirit of Black Paris Bus and Walking Tour
- Paris – NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL
- Paris – Seine River Cruise
- London – Visit ST. PAUL’S CATHEDRAL
- London – Dinner and Narrated, nighttime river cruise on the Thames
- Barcelona – Entry to SAGRADA FAMILIA BASILICA
- Barcelona – Traditional Spanish Dinner
- Madrid – A visit to the palatial PRADO MUSEUM and the Plaza de España
- Guided sightseeing
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- English Speaking tour guide on tours
- Onsite 2BusyNot2Travel Travel Consultant
- Flight to London and return origin flight
- Airport Transfers (optional $40 each way)
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Any room service, telephone charges, mini bar, gratuities, or tips
- International Airfare is not included
- A transfer fee may be assessed for alterations to packages, itineraries/tours and suggested arrival/departure dates.
- Prices are per person and based on double occupancy. All prices are expressed in US dollars.
- Prices for vacation packages are subject to change without notice.
- All travel documents are the responsibility of the passenger.
- A valid passport with at least 6 months validity after the date of travel is required.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Day by Day Itinerary
Inside visits and special features are shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description, including admission charges where applicable.
DAY 1 ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND (Monday July 1, 2019)
Welcome to London! Your Tour Director will meet you upon your arrival at the hotel, and is available to help you make the most of your stay. This evening, enjoy a traditional dining experience combined with a relaxed, nighttime river cruise. A welcome dinner is followed by a narrated CRUISE on the Thames River to admire some of the capital’s most beautiful illuminated sights, including Tower Bridge, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and the Houses of Parliament.
DAY 2 LONDON (Tuesday July 2, 2019)
After a hearty English buffet breakfast, morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes all the famous landmarks. Drive past the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben; Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Catherine, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, were married; Whitehall’s mounted horseguards; the Prime Minister’s Downing Street; Piccadilly Circus; and Buckingham Palace. Take photographs of the London Eye, the giant Ferris wheel situated on the riverbank, and the Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe. Visit ST. PAUL’S CATHEDRAL, Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece with its world-famous dome is an iconic feature of London’s skyline, and the awe-inspiring interior holds fascinating stories about its history.
DAY 3 AT LEISURE IN LONDON OR ½ DAY NETHERLANDS (Wednesday July 3, 2019)
Early rise and be picked up at your hotel to enjoy the Black London 2-hour walking tour and spend the remainder of the day exploring beautiful London perhaps by hop-on-hop-off bus or take a high speed train to the Netherlands.
DAY 4 LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE (Thursday July 4, 2019)
Board the high-speed EUROSTAR TRAIN for an exciting ride to Paris. This evening, you may wish to join an optional dinner at one of Paris’ fine restaurants, followed by a drive through the “City of Light.”
DAY 5 PARIS (Friday July 5, 2019)
Morning guided sightseeing takes you to NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL, where Napoleon was crowned emperor in 1804, to admire its amazing 13th-century, stained-glass Rose Window. Pass the Latin Quarter, Les Invalides, the Opéra, Place de la Concorde, and Arc de Triomphe. Drive by the Seine River with its beautiful bridges, and stop to take photos of the iconic Eiffel Tower from one of the best panoramic viewing points. Also enter the world’s most visited museum, THE LOUVRE with its modern glass pyramid, to see Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa and other treasures
DAY 6 AT LEISURE IN PARIS (Saturday July 6, 2019)
Early rise and be picked up at your hotel to enjoy the Spirit of Black Paris 5-hour bus and combo bus/walking tour. Spend 1/2 day on a tour that will immerse you in the rich Black history of Paris and help you see Paris from an Afrocentric perspective. The tour will begin with a comprehensive Bus Tour, stop for a snack break, and continue your fascinating day immersed in the haunts and stories of Wright, Baldwin, Henry O. Tanner, Miles Davis and more. After you may wish to join optional excursions to the magnificent Louvre Museum and the opulent Palace and Gardens of Versailles, the most famous palace in Europe, built by the Sun King, Louis XIV. Tonight, take a SEINE RIVER CRUISE and see the beauty of Paris at night.
DAY 7 PARIS (Sunday July 7, 2019)
Your Paris vacation ends with breakfast this morning. You will board your designated flight to Barcelona!
DAY 8 BARCELONA (Monday July 8, 2019)
Bienvenido—Welcome! Morning guided sightseeing, starting from Plaza Catalunya, includes a drive along elegant Passeig de Gràcia to see the captivating façade of La Pedrera and to visit Gaudi’s CASA BATLLÓ. Passing through the central Eixample district, reach the extraordinary but still unfinished SAGRADA FAMILIA BASILICA. Your included entrance fees contribute to its completion
DAY 9 BARCELONA (Tuesday July 9, 2019)
Your Local Host can assist you with ideas for your day—perhaps an inside visit of Gaudi’s last residential building, La Pedrera. Late enjoy a GROUP TRADITIONAL SPANISH DINNER.
~Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 10 BARCELONA (Wednesday July 10, 2019)
Travel to Madrid by HIGH-SPEED AVE TRAIN (first class).
DAY 11 MADRID (Thursday July 11, 2019)
Morning guided sightseeing features a visit to the palatial PRADO MUSEUM and the Plaza de España. Also see the Parliament, Cibeles Fountain, Orient Square with the ornate Royal Palace, Parque del Buen Retiro (Park of the Pleasant Retreat), and the Neoclassical Puerta de Alcalá monument.
DAY 12 MADRID (Friday July 12, 2019)
Enjoy a Leisurely Day. Your Local Host can assist you in planning your day. You may wish stroll through Pasajes, one of the best multilingual bookshops in the world.
DAY 13 MADRID (Saturday July 13, 2019)
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. You will be transported to the airport for departure.
Need to Know:
- Travel protection is highly recommended. Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money, you paid for your vacation is even worse.
- A valid passport is required for this event. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to 2BusyNot2Travel are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Travel Protection highly recommended to protect your investment.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your valid passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Name changes are allowed and will require a fee.
- Late monthly payments will incur a 5% of balance late fee every 5 days late.
- Late payments not received within 30 days of due date will cancel the trip reservation and forfeit all prior payment amounts.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required the day after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- Cancellations become effective the date after final payment is due. Late payment requests must be received before final payment to be considered.
- Reinstated bookings after cancellations are $100 fee if accepted by vendor. Travel Package Reservations and Payments
- You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
- All monthly payments are automatically charged to the credit card used for the initial deposit and you can relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically via your credit card.
- When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge. You will be responsible for making your monthly payments on your own and your reservations can be cancelled after missing one monthly payment.
Total Costs and Payments – Prices subject to change until deposit placed
- Single Occupancy Pricing: $6365
- Double Occupancy Pricing per Person: $5100
- Final Payment due 4/15/19
Monthly Payments Available
Book this Trip:
- Review all 2BusyNot2Travel terms & conditions of travel found at link at bottom of website home page.
- Access 2bzz2.com
- Make deposit
- Click “Book It”; complete and submit requested data.
- A receipt and invoice with the remaining balance and a credit card authorization form will be emailed to you.
- You will receive a monthly reminder to submit all monthly payments via a personalized payment link.
- Monthly payments will be automatically processed by the travel agent using your credit card authorization form on the date or within 5 business days of the date as indicated on your authorization.
- Travel documents will be emailed to you within 2 weeks of your scheduled departure.