2019 European Adventure with Barcelona & Madrid Only
July 7 – July 12, 2019 Barcelona and Madrid Only
Spend 3-nights in Barcelona and 2-nights in Madrid. Enjoy the beauty, serenity and magnificent architecture of Barcelona and later travel by high speed train to Madrid. We’ve arranged your hotel reservations, daily breakfast, and sightseeing; so, sit back and relax.
Start your vacation in Barcelona, where your Local Host helps you get familiar with this cosmopolitan and Mediterranean city. Enjoy included breakfast before we pick you up at your hotel for exclusive sightseeing that features works by the famous architect Gaudí, including Casa Batlló and the unfinished La Sagrada Familia Basilica. Touring with an expert local guide, you’ll hear the inside stories of the must-see sights, and you’ll have VIP access, allowing you to skip the lines! You’ll also have plenty of leisure time to experience Barcelona on your own (with the support of your Local Host of course). Perhaps take an excursion to Montserrat with its unique natural park and 1000-year-old Benedictine monastery; wander around the most popular food market, La Boqueria; and enjoy tapas at a local restaurant.
Then you’re off to Madrid, Spain’s capital, via high-speed train. In Madrid, your guided sightseeing with a local expert guide includes a visit to the Prado Museum, one of the world’s best-endowed museums with paintings by Spanish artists as well as renowned masters such as El Greco, Velázquez, and Goya. Be sure to ask your Local Host where you can best capture the spectacular, panoramic views of Madrid in a photo. In your free time, your Local Host can also provide you with many suggestions on places to go and things to see. Perhaps enjoy a Flamenco show; take an excursion to Segovia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its Roman aqueduct and Alcazar, an 11th-century medieval castle; or relax as you stroll through El Retiro Park, dating back to the 1600s. With all of this and more, this vacation is sure to delight!You’ll have free days to explore each city on your own where you may want to visit so much more or perhaps visit one of the beaches; browse the colorful markets; people-watch on the promenade or wander around to the many restaurants, bars, and shops.
- Hotel Accommodations in Barcelona at TRYP APOLO or similar
- Hotel Accommodations in Madrid at NOVOTEL MADRID CENTER or similar
- High-speed Ave Train Barcelona to Madrid
- Barcelona – Entry to SAGRADA FAMILIA BASILICA
- Madrid – A visit to the palatial PRADO MUSEUM and the Plaza de España
- Guided sightseeing
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- English Speaking tour guide on tours
- Onsite 2BusyNot2Travel Travel Consultant
- Flight to Barcelona and return origin flight
- Airport Transfers (optional $40 each way)
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Any room service, telephone charges, mini bar, gratuities, or tips
- International Airfare is not included
- A transfer fee may be assessed for alterations to packages, itineraries/tours and suggested arrival/departure dates.
- Prices are per person and based on double occupancy. All prices are expressed in US dollars.
- Prices for vacation packages are subject to change without notice.
- All travel documents are the responsibility of the passenger.
- A valid passport with at least 6 months validity after the date of travel is required.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Day by Day Itinerary
Inside visits and special features are shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description, including admission charges where applicable.
DAY 1 ARRIVE IN BARCELONA (Sunday July 7, 2019)
Bienvenido—welcome to sunny Spain! Your Local Host is on hand to help you create lasting memories in the enchanting capital of Catalonia
DAY 2 BARCELONA (Monday July 8, 2019)
Starting from Plaza Catalunya, morning guided sightseeing includes a drive along elegant Passeig de Gràcia to see the captivating façade of La Pedrera and to visit Gaudí’s CASA BATLLÓ. Passing through the central Eixample district, reach the extraordinary but still unfinished SAGRADA FAMILIA BASILICA. Your included entrance fees contribute to its completion.
DAY 3 AT BARCELONA (Tuesday July 9, 2019)
A full day to immerse yourself in this fascinating city. Ask your Tour Director for suggestions. You may wish to join optional excursions.
DAY 4 BARCELONA – MADRID (Wednesday July 10, 2019)
Board the HIGH-SPEED AVE TRAIN (first class) to Madrid
DAY 5 MADRID (Thursday July 11, 2019)
Morning guided sightseeing features a visit to the palatial PRADO MUSEUM to admire one of the world’s finest collections of European art. Also see Plaza de España, Parliament, Cibeles Fountain, Orient Square with the ornate Royal Palace, Parque del Buen Retiro, and the Neoclassical Puerta de Alcalá monument.
DAY 6 DEPART MADRID (Friday July 12, 2019)
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.
Need to Know:
- Travel protection is highly recommended. Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money, you paid for your vacation is even worse.
- A valid passport is required for this event. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to 2BusyNot2Travel are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Travel Protection highly recommended to protect your investment.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your valid passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Name changes are allowed and will require a fee.
- Late monthly payments will incur a 5% of balance late fee every 5 days late.
- Late payments not received within 30 days of due date will cancel the trip reservation and forfeit all prior payment amounts.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required the day after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- Cancellations become effective the date after final payment is due. Late payment requests must be received before final payment to be considered.
- Reinstated bookings after cancellations are $100 fee if accepted by vendor. Travel Package Reservations and Payments
- You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
- All monthly payments are automatically charged to the credit card used for the initial deposit and you can relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically via your credit card.
- When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge. You will be responsible for making your monthly payments on your own and your reservations can be cancelled after missing one monthly payment.
Total Costs and Payments – Prices subject to change until deposit placed
- $500 Deposit
- Single Occupancy Pricing: $2700
- Double Occupancy Pricing per Person: $2300
- Final Payment due 4/15/19
Monthly Payments Available
Book this Trip:
- Click “Book It” and complete client information and submit
- For minimum deposit click “Payments” and complete details to make initial deposit
- A receipt and invoice with the remaining balance will be emailed to you.
- A credit card authorization form may be emailed to you.
- Complete and return the credit card authorization form.
- Payments will be automatically processed by the travel agent using your original form of payment or using the credit card authorization form information on the date or within 5 business days of the date as indicated on your authorization.
- Travel documents will be emailed to you within 2 weeks of your scheduled departure.