Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Oman Dec 27 – Jan 3, 2021
Join us for an adventure in one of the top rated safest places in the world – UAE!!
Join us for an 8-day/7-night adventure to explore Dubai and the capital – Abu Dhabi. We will indulge in the culinary delights; visit the world renowned Burj Khalifa and the Grand Jumeirah Mosque; Shop at the world famous Mall of the Emirates; travel to a garden of Eden known as Sir Bani Yas Island where we will relax in the sun; enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch; and observe rare animals to include giraffes, flamingos and cheetahs, just to name a few.
The fantastic journey will include accommodations on board the luxurious MSC LIRICA.
What an amazing 8 days it will be!
Day 1 Saturday December 26, 2020 Depart for Dubai
Depart your home destination for Dubai
Day 2 Sunday December 27, 2020 Arrive in Dubai
Welcome to a shimmering oasis where people from all over the world come to play hard!
Meet your MSC motor coach transfer in baggage claim. Arrive in Dubai before 6 PM.
What could be more enchanting than dinner aboard a dhow as it slips silently along Dubai Creek by moonlight? your cruise aboard one of these traditional wooden vessels offers an intriguingly different view of this amazing city – a portrait of the true character of Dubai, the intertwining of traditional and modern. You will see old wooden dhows and luxury yachts, spectacular modern architecture, like the National Bank of Dubai and the Chamber of Commerce & Industry buildings, whilst Sheikh Saeed’s House, the birthplace of Sheikh Rashid and the Heritage Village are reminiscent of days gone by. With dinner and fragrant Arabic coffee – this tour reflects a delicious taste of true Arabian hospitality.
Day 3 Monday December 28, 2020 Dubai
Awake and enjoy a fabulous breakfast aboard the MSC LIRICA then depart the ship for a day filled with the sights of Dubai. Enjoy the sights of Dubai like the Burj Khalifa and Jumeirah Mosque. Back on ship by 7:30 PM to enjoy dinner and our Dubai sail away party.
Day 4 Tuesday December 29, 2020
On your own, enjoy the sights of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, which is a fascinating mix of traditions and progressions. Here, you can enjoy modern interpretations of traditional Arabian architecture in the many skyscrapers, villas and palaces that line the Riviera-style Corniche. Enjoy a tour of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the third largest mosque in the world. And perhaps visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi, a museum which was inaugurated on November 8th 2017 and is part of a thirty-year agreement between the city of Abu Dhabi and the French government. Back on ship by 7:00 PM to enjoy our Pink & White Night group dinner and Abu Dhabi sail away party.
Day 5 Wednesday December 30, 2020
Awake to a beautiful bougie Pink & Black Swimsuits beach day of rest and relaxation on Sir Bani Yas Island.
Bring your best sunglass wearing, deep pink or red lipstick, cat heel sandal, big hat diva bougie girl spirit and let’s show them how bougie girls do beach beauty!
It includes a delicious barbecue lunch of succulent burgers and other grilled delights, fresh salads and vegetables, pastries and fruit. You can even enjoy cocktails, ice-cold beers and soft drinks from the island’s six bars. If you want activities, get in some beach tennis and volleyball or paddle boarding and snorkeling. Don’t forget to join the beach party or take advantage of a massage on the beach!
Sir Bani Yas, is an enormous nature reserve and has been designated to species in danger of extinction, be they from the Arabic peninsula or from Africa. You will enjoy exploring this one-of-a-kind island destination where you can go horseback riding or jeep riding. It is said that everyone can enjoy the beach experience of their dreams or experience a safari like no other between the mangroves, the desert and the protected bay areas.
Day 6 Thursday December 31, 2020 (New Year’s Eve)
Cruise lines go all out with ship wide parties and special menus for the New Year and the great part is you are only a short walk to your cabin whether you need a short break or new shoes for aching feet! Typically there will be a dance party on the ship’s deck, featuring a Champagne toast and a countdown to midnight so spend the day pampering yourself at the spa, or relaxing in one of two whirlpools but get ready for a wild night of Black, Red, Bling & Bougie and let’s toast the New Year of 2021 together at sea!
Bring your best bougie girl hot stuff look and make everyone else on board wonder what celebrities must be onboard for such elegance and class as we strut our bougie girl glamour throughout the ship!
Day 7 Friday January 1, 2021
Today we arrive in the 10-thousand-year-old city of Muscat, Oman which is one of the oldest cities in the Middle East. Enjoy your day by visiting the Great Mosque of Sultan Qabus, the fish market, the Portuguese fort and Muttrah’s Souq which is an Arab market or bazaar that is a typical market for souvenirs, gold & silver jewelry.
Day 8 Saturday January 2, 2021
Sleep in but arise in time to watch our return into the Dubai port. We will enjoy our second opportunity to explore Dubai. We will fill our extra bags with our last purchases to be made at the Dubai Mall and the Gold Souk for our last night in the UAE.
Day 9 Sunday January 3, 2021 Depart Dubai
Enjoy breakfast and bid farewell to the UAE
Cruise Package Includes
- 8 Days/ 7 Nights exploring Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sir Bani Yas Island, and Muscat via overnight stays in Dubai and on-board the MSC LIRICA (ONLY 4.5 DAYS AT SEA WITH 3.5 IN DUBAI)
- Luxurious MSC accommodations in an Oceanview or Interior Cabin
- Transportation to some of the most beautiful places on earth via cruise ship
- Enjoy complimentary multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Non-alcoholic cocktails, Soft drinks, fruit juices by the glass, bottled water
- Ideally located staterooms and views, including the upper decks with easy access to main areas.
- 24-hour room service with FREE continental breakfast. Choose from a free room service menu or upgrade for a fee.
- Broadway Style Shows
- Pink & White Group Dinner
- All White Night
- Black, Red, Bling & Bougie New Year’s Eve Party
- Pink & Black Swimsuits Beach Bougie Diva Day
- Burj Khalifa for photo stop
- Jumeirah Mosque visit
- Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Exploration of Dubai Mall and the Gold Souk
- All taxes and port fees
Cruise Package Does Not Include
- Transportation to Dubai (DXB)
- Spa Treatments
- Upgraded Beverage Packages
- Medical Assistance
- Gift Shop Items
- Phone Calls
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- Service Charges/Gratuities
- Shore Excursions other than listed
- Internet Access
- Alcoholic Beverages
Cruise Package Itinerary
|Day||Day of Week||Date||Location||Arrive||Depart|
|Day 1||Sun||Dec 27, 2020||Dubai, U. Arab Emirates||–||–|
|Day 2||Mon||Dec 28, 2020||Dubai, U. Arab Emirates||–||9:00 PM|
|Day 3||Tues||Dec 29, 2020||Abu Dhabi, U. Arab Emirates||6:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Day 4||Wed||Dec 30, 2020||Sir Bani Yas Is, U. Arab Emirates||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Day 5||Thurs||Dec 31, 2020||At Sea||–||–|
|Day 6||Fri||Jan 1, 2021||Muscat, Oman||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Day 7||Sat||Jan 2, 2021||Dubai, U. Arab Emirates||1:00 PM||–|
|Day 8||Sun||Jan 3, 2021||Dubai, U. Arab Emirates||–||–|
Cruise Package Pricing
All prices quoted are per person and subject to change until booked:
Listed Deposit| Monthly Payments| Final Payment Due 10/15/20
|Category||Occupancy||Trip Cost Per Person|
|Interior – Fantastica||Single||$1935.00|
|Oceanview – Fantastica||Single||$2215.00|
Travel Package Accommodations
You’ll enjoy beautiful interior, ocean-view or balcony cabins with wonderful sleep products.
MSC travelers never forget how well they slept on board. Some MSC clients exclaim that the sleep products used on MSC give you a sleep that’s nothing short of fabulous!
Travel Package Need to Know
- Travel protection is highly recommended. Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse.
- A valid passport is required for this event. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- Shore Excursions can be purchased from your travel agent prior to departure.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to 2BusyNot2Travel are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your valid passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Name changes may be considered a booking cancellation and will require a fee.
- Late monthly payments will incur a 5% of balance late fee every 5 days late.
- Late payments not received within 30 days of due date will cancel the trip reservation and forfeit all prior payment amounts.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required the day after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- Cancellations become effective the date after final payment is due. Late payment requests must be received before final payment to be considered.
- Reinstated bookings after cancellations are $100 fee if accepted by vendor.
Travel Package Reservations and Payments
- You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
- Monthly payments are automatically deducted for the original deposit medium used each month on your listed due date.
- When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. You will be responsible for making your monthly payments on your own and your reservations can be cancelled after missing one monthly payment.