Down for Dubai in July 7 – 13, 2018
As noted by Travel Research Online, Abu Dhabi is labeled as the “richest city in the world” by Fortune Magazine, Abu Dhabi’s rapid development, advanced urbanization, and relatively high income of its population has transformed the city into a cosmopolitan metropolis and a world power. As capital, Abu Dhabi is the center of the United Arab Emirates’ political and industrial activities, as well as the cultural and commercial hub for the country.
Yet, the UAE also houses another major global city, Dubai. Known as the business hub for the Arabian Gulf region, Dubai’s economy is renowned, with its main revenues coming from tourism, real estate, aviation, and financial services. Together, these two cities are quickly establishing the UAE as the new “hot spot” for tourists and travelers across the globe.
The most notable landmark in Dubai is the world renowned Burj Khalifa. Standing at 829.8m, the Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world, with staggering views in every direction.
A few other notable landmarks include: The Grand Jumeirah Mosque, the Palm Islands, the Old Souks, or the Sheikh Obaid bin Thani House.
The first indoor ski resort in the Middle East, Ski Dubai is an amazing mountain-themed indoor snow resort where visitors can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, or just play in the snow. The resort has 5 different runs varying in length and is covered with snow all year round.
Other activities to take part in during your trip to Dubai include: sand skiing, camel rides, dune driving, various water sports, and much more.
Dubai offers rare opportunities to experience local and ethnic cuisine from various regions around the world. Many of the hotel restaurants in the city offer a wide variety of choices, such as Arabian, French, Italian, Greek, Mexican, and Chinese.
Travel Package Includes
- 6 Days/ 5 Nights at Fairmont Dubai
- Dinner Safari including camel ride
- Traditional Dubai City Tour Morning
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner – Dubai Creek
- Air Canada Flight from CLT*
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Gift Bag
*Total package cost is subject to change until initial deposit is made and flight price is subject to change until purchased. Accommodations and flight costs are obtained at different times based on client payment frequency and amounts
Travel Package Does Not Include
- Travel Insurance
- Spa Treatments
- Optional Tours
- Medical Assistance
- Gift Shop Items
- Phone Calls
- Items of a personal nature
- 10 minutes away from the world’s largest shopping center – The Dubai Mall
- 10 minutes away from Burj Khalifa, the tallest man-made structure in the world,
- 10 minutes away from the Dubai Fountain, which shoots water as high as a 50-storey building
- Minutes from Dubai’s coastline with a number of popular beaches like Jumeirah beach.
- Connected to the metro system and linked to the convention and exhibition areas of the Dubai World Trade Centre by a covered, air-conditioned bridge.
- Features two of the trendiest night clubs in the city
- Two rooftop swimming pools
- Spa and Health Club
- Three unique Dubai restaurant destinations
- Complimentary daily shuttle service to Dubai International Financial Centre, The Dubai Mall and the beach.
Travel Package Pricing
All prices quoted are per person:
- Single Room $3364*
- Double Room $2908*
- Triple Room $2737*
*Total package cost is subject to change until initial deposit is made and flight price is subject to change until purchased. Accommodations and flight costs are obtained at different times based on client payment frequency and amounts.
Travel Package Accommodations
Travel Package Need to Know
- Travel protection is highly recommended. Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Cost varies based on time of purchase and date of birth.
- Total package cost is subject to change until initial deposit is made and flight price is subject to change until purchased. Accommodations and flight costs are obtained at different times based on client payment frequency and amounts.
- All rooms will come with two twin beds or two doubles unless otherwise requested or specified.
- A valid passport is required for this event. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- Visas, for stays up to 30 days can be obtained on arrival in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Please click on the below link to view facts and information on United Arab Emirates: http://www.goway.com/travel-information/africa-middle-east/united-arab-emirates/country-quickfacts/
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to 2BusyNot2Travel and partners are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your valid passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can log-in to your client payment portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed and will require a fee.
- Late monthly payments will incur a 5% of balance late fee every 5 days late.
- Late payments not received within 30 days of due date will cancel the trip reservation and forfeit all prior payment amounts.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required the day after final due date unless increased by vendor providing travel services. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- Cancellations become effective the date after final payment is due. Late payment requests must be received before final payment to be considered.
- Reinstated bookings after cancellations are $100 fee if accepted by vendor.
Travel Package Reservations and Payments
- You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
- You can enroll in automatic billing via your payment portal, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically via your choice credit card. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge. You will be responsible for making your monthly payments on your own and your reservations can be cancelled after missing one monthly payment.
Travel Package Next Steps
- Access www.2bzz2.com
- Click “Book It”; complete and submit requested data.
- Click “Payment”; complete and submit initial deposit or full payment.
- Complete and sign the GOWAY TRAVEL PAYMENT AUTHORITY AND BOOKING FORM
- A receipt and invoice with the remaining balance and a credit card authorization form will be emailed to you.
- You will receive a monthly reminder to submit all monthly payments via a personalized payment link.
- If travel vendor available, payments will be automatically processed by the travel agent using your credit card authorization form on the date or within 5 business days of the date as indicated on your authorization.
- Travel documents will be emailed to you within 2 weeks of your scheduled departure.