Chill’n in Grand Turks & Dominican Republic
Cruise Dates: Dec 15 – Dec 22, 2018
Cruise Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cruise Departure Port: Charleston, SC
Join us on an 8 Days/7 nights adventure aboard the Carnival Ecstasy! You’ll be on a ship with plenty for the adults to do — sit back and chill at the Serenity Adult-Only Retreat and the relaxing spa, or sip back something chilled at Red Frog Rum Bar and Blue Iguana Tequila Bar or order up something a little different — like a cool cocktail complete with a flaming citrus peel — at Alchemy Bar.
Your 8 Day adventure begins in the beautiful Charleston, SC port, which is a short drive from anywhere in NC, SC or GA, where the sights and history are amazing. Cruise from Charleston, SC to the beautiful Amber Cove, Dominican Republic where the shopping is all the rage, the Caribbean music jams from the bar and the massive pool allows you to relax as if you were at a 5-star resort! Ziplining and other adventures are a wonderful add-on and all of this is only a few steps from the ship pier. From Amber Cove continue your Caribbean adventure at the beautiful Grand Turks! The sand is white, the beach is crystal blue, and the palm trees are blowing in the wind welcoming you to paradise. Next enjoy a fun frolic at the beautiful Princess Cays, Bahama island before beginning your journey back to Charleston. What an amazing 8 days it will be!
Cruise Package Includes
- 7 Nights aboard Carnival Ecstasy
- Accommodations in an Interior or Oceanview cabin
- Transportation to some of the most beautiful places on earth via cruise ship
- Enjoy complimentary multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 24-hour room service
- On Ship Adult Only Serenity Retreat
- On Ship Waterworks Water Park
- All entertainment onboard to include Comedy at the Punchliner Comedy Club
- Art Auctions
- Poolside activities
- Access to fitness facilities
- Sports Court activities
- Use of outdoor pools and hot tubs
- All taxes and port fees
Cruise Package Does Not Include
- Transportation to Charleston
- Spa Treatments
- Beverage Packages
- Medical Assistance
- Gift Shop Items
- Phone Calls
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- Service Charges/Gratuities
- Meals in Specialty Restaurants
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Shore Excursions
- Internet Access
Cruise Package Itinerary
|Day of Week||Date||Arrive||Depart||Location|
|Sat||12/15/2018||4:00 pm||Charleston, SC|
FUN DAYS AT SEA
|Tues||12/18/2018||9:00 am||5:00 pm||
Amber Cove, Dominican Republic
|Wed||12/19/2018||7:00 am||2:00 pm||Grand Turk|
Princess Cay, Bahamas
FUN DAY AT SEA
|Day 8||Sat||12/22/2018||8:00 am||
Cruise Package Pricing
All prices quoted are per person and subject to change until booked:
Minimum $250 Deposit Required
Single Interior: $1400/ Double Interior: $679/ Triple Interior: $620
Single Ocean: $1700/ Double Ocean: $910/ Triple Ocean: $710
Travel Package Accommodations
You’ll enjoy interior or ocean-view cabins, where you can gather a glimpse of views not easily seen from land – Don’t forget the Sunrise and Sunset!
Travel Package Need to Know
- Travel protection is highly recommended. Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse.
- Guests wishing to bring personal wine and champagne on-board may do so only on boarding day; guests (21 years of age and older) may bring one 750 ml bottle of sealed/unopened wine or champagne per person in their carry-on luggage.
- A valid passport is required for this event. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- Shore Excursions can be purchased from your travel agent prior to departure.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to 2BusyNot2Travel are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your valid passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can log-in to your client payment portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed and will require a fee.
- Late monthly payments will incur a 5% of balance late fee every 5 days late.
- Late payments not received within 30 days of due date will cancel the trip reservation and forfeit all prior payment amounts.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required the day after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- Cancellations become effective the date after final payment is due. Late payment requests must be received before final payment to be considered.
- Reinstated bookings after cancellations are $100 fee if accepted by vendor.
Travel Package Reservations and Payments
- You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
- You can enroll in automatic billing via your payment portal, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically via your choice credit card. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge. You will be responsible for making your monthly payments on your own and your reservations can be cancelled after missing one monthly payment.
Book this Trip:
- Go to www.2bzz2.com
- Click “Book It” and complete client information and submit
- Click “Payments” and complete details to make initial deposit
- A receipt and invoice with the remaining balance and a credit card authorization form will be emailed to you.
- Complete and return the credit card authorization form.
- You will receive a monthly reminder to submit all monthly payments via a personalized payment link from 2BZZ2 Consulting & Management, LLC
- If travel vendor available, payments will be automatically processed by the travel agent using your credit card authorization form on the date or within 5 business days of the date as indicated on your authorization.
- Travel documents will be emailed to you within 2 weeks of your scheduled departure.