Breathless – Montego Bay June 21 – June 24, 2018
Breathless is the all-new, adult escape for sophisticated singles, couples and friends. Our resorts are luxe, modernist and chic, featuring pristine beaches, trendsetting restaurants and lounges, world-class spas and vibrant nightlife and entertainment. Meet new people from around the world… and reconnect with those who mean the world to you.
Breathless Resorts & Spas are focused on exhilarating parties designed to entice and arouse your senses. Lively entertainment options include a Beach Club DJ, weekly parties and shows by the pool, live music and dancing, and gala parties! The trendy bars and restaurants serve unlimited premium beverages and delightful cuisine.
This ultra-modern sophisticated resort is set to bring around-the-clock entertainment to downtown Montego Bay!
Enjoy free flow access to eight bars and ten restaurants with Exchange Privileges, right next door at Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St. James!
- Adults-Only (18+) Unlimited-Luxury®
- Unlimited gourmet meals, snacks and premium beverages
- 24-hour room service
- Seven dining options (four à la carte restaurants, buffet, grill, café)
- Five hip bars and lounges (including swim-up bar)
- Main pool, rooftop pool
- Beach club DJ entertainment daily, live music and dancing, nightly entertainment, theme nights
- State-of-the-art fitness center located at neighboring Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay and Secrets St. James Montego Bay
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia® (fee) located at neighboring Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay and Secrets St. James Montego Bay
- Unlimited Connectivity: Free calling to U.S. and Canada
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort and more.
Travel Package Includes
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights at Breathless Montego Bay
- Flight to Montego Bay from ATL or CLT
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited premium wines, spirits and beers
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- All taxes and gratuities
Travel Package Does Not Include
- Travel Insurance
- Spa Treatments
- Optional Tours
- Medical Assistance
- Gift Shop Items
- Items of a personal nature
- Any item not specified as included
Travel Package Pricing
All prices quoted are per person and subject to change until booked:
Single Occupancy: starts at $1480
Double Occupancy: starts at $1480
Travel Package Accommodations
Accommodations in paradise where dreams come true every night!
- One king-size bed or two queen beds
- Tropical View Room
- Bathroom with a double vanity, marble shower and soaking tub
- Lush tropical garden, mangrove or ocean view
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 adults
Travel Package Need to Know
- Travel protection is highly recommended. Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Cost varies based on time of purchase and date of birth.
- Total package cost is subject to change until initial deposit is made and flight price is subject to change until purchased. Accommodations and flight costs are obtained at different times based on client payment frequency and amounts.
- All rooms will come with two beds or 1 king unless otherwise requested or specified.
- A valid passport is required for this event. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to 2BusyNot2Travel and partners are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your valid passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can log-in to your client payment portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed and will require a fee.
- Late monthly payments will incur a 5% of balance late fee every 5 days late.
- Late payments not received within 30 days of due date will cancel the trip reservation and forfeit all prior payment amounts.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required the day after final due date unless increased by vendor providing travel services. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- Cancellations become effective the date after final payment is due. Late payment requests must be received before final payment to be considered.
- Reinstated bookings after cancellations are $100 fee if accepted by vendor.
Travel Package Reservations and Payments
- You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
- You can enroll in automatic billing via your payment portal, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically via your choice credit card. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge. You will be responsible for making your monthly payments on your own and your reservations can be cancelled after missing one monthly payment.
Travel Package Next Steps
- Access www.2bzz2.com
- Click “Book It”; complete and submit requested data.
- Click “Payment”; complete and submit initial deposit or full payment.
- Complete and sign the credit card authorization form
- A receipt and invoice with the remaining balance and a credit card authorization form will be emailed to you.
- You will receive a monthly reminder to submit all monthly payments via a personalized payment link.
- If travel vendor available, payments will be automatically processed by the travel agent using your credit card authorization form on the date or within 5 business days of the date as indicated on your authorization.
- Travel documents will be emailed to you within 2 weeks of your scheduled departure.