Cruise Dates: Jan 15 – 18, 2021
Cruise Ship: Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas
Cruise Departure Port: Port Canaveral Florida
This is going to be a day unlike any other, It’s going to be a PERFECT DAY AT COCOCAY!
Cruise to Coco Cay and Nassau, Bahamas on the beautiful Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas. Packed with more ways to play and never-before-seen thrills, the newly amped up Mariner of the Seas® offers the boldest short getaways ever with 2,3 and 4-night cruises to choose from sailing from Orlando, you’re in for the most maxed-out way to explore the Caribbean without maxing out your vacation days. You are invited to escape the hustle and bustle of life on the mainland for a care-free adventure to the Bahamas on board this fully upgraded beauty. Relax or play for a few days and be among the first to discover a brand-new CocoCay®, Royal Caribbean’s private destination that’s revamped with thrills you won’t find anywhere else in the Caribbean.
Join us on this beautiful 4 – Day Cruise Getaway which is a perfect weekend graduation gift!
Cruise Package Includes
- 3 Nights accommodations aboard Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas
- Accommodations in an Interior Promenade-view or Balcony Stateroom
- Enjoy complimentary multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- CocoCay Ziplining*
- CocoCay Waterslides*
- CocoCay Helium Balloon Rides*
- CocoCay Oasis Lagoon with swim-up bar*
- On Ship Casino and Arcade
- On Ship Lazer Tag
- On Ship Escape Room
- On Ship Awesome Night Clubs and Bars
- On Ship Shopping
- Nightly Fine Dining
- Family and ship guest karaoke
- All taxes and port fees
- Travel protection (optional)
- And so much more! (Click Here)
*Additional cost may apply
Cruise Package Does Not Include
- Transportation to Orlando (optional)
- Transfers to Port Canaveral (optional)
- Spa Treatments
- Tours of the Bahamas (optional)
- Wine, Beverage, and Soda Packages
- Medical Assistance
- Gift Shop Items
- Phone Calls
- Items of a personal nature
Cruise Package Itinerary
|Friday Jan 15||Port Canaveral||Departure||4:00 PM|
|Saturday Jan 16||Nassau, Bahamas||9:30 AM||9:30 PM|
|Sunday Jan 17||Perfect Day CocoCay, Bahamas||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Monday Jan 18||Port Canaveral||7:00 AM|
Travel Package Accommodations
Promenade View Interior – A view of the Royal Promenade with bowed windows, two twin beds that convert to Royal
King and private bathroom. Stateroom: 167 sq. ft.
Interior – Two twin beds that convert to Royal King sitting area with sofa, vanity area, and bathroom.
Stateroom: 160 sq. ft.
*Picture shown is an interior with virtual view not actual interior cabin
Ocean View – Two twin beds that convert to Royal King and private bathroom. Stateroom: 161 sq. ft
Ocean View Balcony – Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa,
private balcony and bathroom. Stateroom: 198 sq. ft. Balcony: 46 sq. ft.
**Accommodation pictures are only examples of cabins and may not depict your actual cabin
Cruise Package Pricing
All prices quoted are per person:
Promenade View Interior: $500 per person (double occupancy)
Spacious Ocean View Balcony: $625 per person (double occupancy)
Round-trip Cruise Transfers $70 (optional)
Final payments due 11/1/2020
Travel Package Need to Know/FAQs
Do I need a passport?
- All US citizens traveling to or from any international destination via airline transportation are required to have a valid passport which must be valid for a minimum of six months beyond the return travel date. For further information regarding how and where to apply for a passport, please visit the US State Department’s travel website www.travel.state.gov or by calling 1-877-487-2278. Passengers who are not US citizens must check with the respective consulate or tourist board to determine what identification or visa is required.PLEASE NOTE: Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and must check with the consulate of the country(s) to be visited for the most current entry requirements.Domestic Cruises (including Canada) that do not include travel to CubaFor cruises that begin and/or end in a U.S port, the following WHTI-Compliant Documents are acceptable for cruise travel. These standard forms of documentation will enable the Department of Homeland Security to quickly and reliably identify a traveler. If a picture I.D. is not affixed to the WHTI-compliant document, a picture I.D. is required (a valid, unexpired government-issued photo I.D. for all guests 16 years of age or older). If the cruise includes air travel to or from Canada, a valid, unexpired U.S. passport is required.U.S. Passport | Passport Card | State Enhanced Driver’s License | Certificate of U.S. Naturalization | Native American Indians | Unacceptable forms of documentationAlso acceptable for cruise travel (for cruises that begin and end in a U.S port), U.S. citizens can show proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate issued by a government agency and accompanied by a government-issued photo I.D.Birth Certification InformationThe following are acceptable:An original or copy of a birth certificate issued by a government agency (state/county/city) or the Department of Health and Vital StatisticsA clear, legible copy of a birth certificate that was originally issued by a government agency (state/county/city) or the Department of Health and Vital Statistics. The copy does not need to be notarized or certified.Birth Certificate CardA Consular report of Birth AbroadInternationally adopted children (under the age of 18): If the adoptive parent was not issued a birth certificate, we will accept as proof of citizenship, a Certificate of Citizenship by the U.S. and adoption paperwork. A Certificate of Citizenship is issued by the U.S. once the adoption is finalized.Guests may obtain a copy of a birth certificate by contacting: The Department of Health and Vital Statistics at: www.vitalchek.com. If the guest has laminated their birth certificate, it is acceptable.Birth certificates from Puerto Rico issued prior to July 1, 2010 are not valid forms of proof of citizenship and are not accepted by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Guests from Puerto Rico either need to present a WHTI-compliant document or a government-issued photo I.D. with a validated birth certificate issued after July 1, 2010.Photo IdentificationA non-expired government-issued photo I.D. is required of all guests 16 years of age and older. The following are acceptable:Driver’s LicenseDriver’s PermitSchool/Student I.D. (acceptable for guests 16/17/18 years of age)Government-issued identification card (city/state/federal)Government-issued Trusted Traveler Program Membership Card (NEXUS/SENTRI/FAST) – for photo identification use only
Must I have Travel Protection?
- Travel protection is optional but highly recommended. Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Learn more by clicking here.
What happens if I cancel my cruise?
- Cancellation penalties apply to all guests in a stateroom and are assessed in the event of either partial or full stateroom cancellations.
- The system will keep the higher calculated penalty amount when the guest is cancelled.
- Cancellation of Air guests may result in an additional penalty for the air portion, up to, but not limited to, the full air add-on amount, as imposed by the air carrier.
- Percentage penalty charged applies to cruise fare, non-commission fare, air add-on, supplemental fare, cruise only transfers and pre and post cruise packages where applicable.
- No refund in the event of interruption or cancellation by guests after the start of the cruise. We strongly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance such as Royal Caribbean’s Cruise Protection Plan.
- Prior to receipt of final payment and if for any reason accommodations are not available, Royal Caribbean may substitute accommodations of the same or better quality on another of Royal Caribbean’s vessels.
- Vacation Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- 15% of all charges are non-refunded regardless of the purchase of travel protection. This 15% is used to manage monthly payment merchant costs, communication media costs, print and intellectual costs, and third-party vendor management costs for the travel agency of 2BusyNot2Travel. Royal Caribbean operates on a cancellation fee % & $ amount for cancellations as follows:
- 74-43 Days Prior to Departure Deposit penalty per person (May 21, 2018)
- 42-29 Days Prior to Departure 50% of trip cost per person (June 22, 2018)
- 28-15 Days Prior to Departure 75% of trip cost per person (July 6, 2018)
- 14 days or less to Departure 100% of trip cost penalty (July 20, 2018)
Are all beverages included in my cost?
- No. Royal Caribbean offers water, coffee and tea complimentary and drink packages are available for an additional cost.
- Quench your thirst onboard with a beverage package that gets you the best value on your favorite drinks, from Coca-Cola® to fine wine, premium and frozen cocktails to a full selection of beers, fruit juices to Evian® water. Purchase onboard or pre-reserve before you set sail. The beverage packages are honored at any of our bars or lounges, Windjammer Café, Main Dining Room, and our private destinations during normal business hours. Room service and minibar are not included. You can visit our Beverage section or if you are booked, visit Cruise Planner for more information and to pre-purchase. The all-inclusive beverage packages are sold onboard all sailings. Onboard, the all-inclusive packages are available for purchase throughout the voyage with at least 4 days remaining. Must be purchased for the duration of the cruise; prorated price based on date of purchase. Any guest wishing to purchase a Deluxe Beverage Package must do so for all other guests 21 years and older in the same stateroom, for sailings on or after December 31st, 2017.All other beverage packages can be purchased by individual guests; however, all packages are for single guest use and cannot be shared by multiple people.The Water Package is an option for guests sailing with Royal Caribbean to order water in various package sizes at a discounted price. The Water Package will be delivered to your stateroom on the date you request. You can choose between 12 or 24 one-liter bottled water packages.The fountain soda package entitles you to unlimited refills at any of our bars or lounges, Windjammer Café, Main Dining room, and our private destinations. A complimentary Coca-Cola® souvenir cup is included as part of every fountain soda package. The cost of a fountain soda package is determined by the length of your stay, with an average daily cost of $8 plus gratuity. If you lose your Coca-Cola® souvenir cup, you’ll need to reach out to the bar manager or assistant bar manager and purchase a new souvenir cup for $4.95.The Coca-Cola Freestyle machines require the Coca-Cola souvenir cup to operate. Souvenir glassware is excluded from the all-inclusive beverage packages.
Can I bring my own drinks?
- Guests wishing to bring personal wine and champagne on-board may do so only on boarding day; guests (21 years of age and older) may bring one 750 ml bottle of sealed/unopened wine or champagne per person in their carry-on luggage.
How do I arrange excursions and activities for the ports of call?
- Shore Excursions can be purchased from your travel agent prior to departure.
Are tips included in my cruise cost?
- No. Daily gratuities will be charged per person.
- The automatic gratuity is $13.50 USD, or $16.50 USD for suite guests, applied to each guest’s SeaPass® account on a daily basis. Yes, the gratuity applies to individual guests of all ages and stateroom categories. Our daily totals are in the middle range when compared to competitors’ suggestions. Any modifications or adjustments to your gratuities are required to be requested before you depart your cruise. Here’s how it is shared between your onboard service team:Standard Staterooms:• $6.10 – Dining Services• $3.45 – Stateroom Attendant• $3.95 – Other Hotel ServicesSuites:• $6.10 – Dining Services• $6.10 – Suite Attendant• $4.30 – Other Hotel ServicesIn the unlikely event that a guest onboard being charged the daily automatic gratuity does not receive satisfactory service, the guest may request to modify the daily amount at their discretion by visiting Guest Services during their cruise. Guests have the opportunity to adjust this gratuity at their discretion until the morning of their departure. Guests who have prepaid their gratuity won’t see a daily charge during their cruise.The automatic daily gratuity is based on customary industry standards. Applying this charge automatically helps streamline the recognition process for the crew members that work to enhance your cruise. We hope you find the gratuity to be an accurate reflection of your satisfaction and thank you for your generous recognition of our staff. Should you have questions or wish to adjust the amount of the gratuity, visit the Guest Services desk onboard by the morning of your departure from your cruise.
Standard Staterooms Suites
per person, per day
per person, per day
Are there any discounts for children or previous cruisers?
- There may be discounts for previous Royal Caribbean cruisers and guests 55 years of age and older but not necessarily for children. Click here for more info.
Do I have to fly or stay in a hotel?
- No. Driving is always an option and port parking is approximately $20 per day. Your travel agent can help you with other transportation ideas that may not require flying and/or a hotel stay.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to 2BusyNot2Travel are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your valid passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can log-in to your client payment portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed and will require a fee.
- Late monthly payments will incur a 5% of balance late fee every 5 days late.
- Late payments not received within 30 days of due date will cancel the trip reservation and forfeit all prior payment amounts.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required the day after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- Cancellations become effective the date after final payment is due. Late payment requests must be received before final payment to be considered.
- Reinstated bookings after cancellations are $100 fee if accepted by vendor.