Aruba 2019 Soul Beach Music Fest Getaway May 24 – 27, 2019
Since you mentioned that 5 to 6 days was a bit long, let’s just do a weekend getaway to Aruba and since there will be many festivities going on due to the 19th Annual Soul Beach Music Festival on the gorgeous island of Aruba, Memorial Day Weekend, May 23-28, 2019, we’ll still have mad fun!
Did you know that the Soul Beach Music Festival was voted one of the “Top Five Caribbean Celebrations by USA TODAY”, as well as #1 “Caribbean Summer Festival” by Jetsetter Magazine.
The 19th Annual Soul Beach Music Festival will offer a unique combination of excitement and sophistication nestled in an intimate setting, all on the beautiful island of Aruba. Some performers noted are John Legend and Ella Mai! There will be much celebration.
Not into the crowds and concerts, NO PROBLEM! Aruba has well over 10 public beaches and many other adventures that you can spend your time at and our hotel is right on the beach so just walk out and grab a chair and umbrella and enjoy there.
Travel Package Includes
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights at Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino or similar
- Round-trip Airport Transfers
Travel Package Does Not Include
- Transportation to destination
- Access to SBMF events
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Tours
- Items of a personal nature
- Any item not specified as included
Travel Package Pricing
All prices quoted are per person – Monthly Payment Plans Available! Subject to change until deposit placed!
- Single: $2325
- Double: $1250
Travel Package Need to Know
- Travel protection is highly recommended. Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Cost varies based on time of purchase and date of birth.
- Total package cost is subject to change until initial deposit is made and flight price is subject to change until purchased. Accommodations and flight costs are obtained at different times based on client payment frequency and amounts.
- All rooms will come with two beds or 1 king unless otherwise requested or specified.
- A valid passport is required for this event. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to 2BusyNot2Travel and partners are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your valid passport.
- Name changes after reservation will require a fee.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Late monthly payments will incur a 5% of balance late fee every 5 days late.
- Late payments not received within 30 days of due date will cancel the trip reservation and forfeit all prior payment amounts.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required the day after final due date unless increased by vendor providing travel services. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- Cancellations become effective the date after final payment is due. Late payment requests must be received before final payment to be considered.
- Reinstated bookings after cancellations are $100 fee if accepted by vendor.
Travel Package Reservations and Payments
- You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
- Automatic billing to the credit card or PayPal account listed will occur, therefore; relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge. You will be responsible for verifying monthly payments have been authorized by your provider. Your reservations can be cancelled after missing one monthly payment.