July 18 – July 23, 2020 (6 Days/ 5 Nights)
Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas
Bring the family and join 2BusyNot2Travel on a 6 Days/ 5 nights adventure aboard the Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas!
In 2015, the readers of Conde Nast Traveler magazine voted Bermuda in the top 5 islands in the world and that wasn’t the first time. The magazine Outside which is the favorite of all outdoor enthusiasts has ranked Bermuda as the ‘Best Island’ in 2015. National Geographic Traveler magazine’s ‘Best of the World’ list includes Bermuda in the 20 must see places for 2016, Lonely Planet has listed Bermuda in ‘Best in Travel 2017 Top Countries’ as one of the 10 destinations that one should not miss, and the list goes on…
Bermuda has some of the world’s most beautiful and pink sandy beaches. So, if you love to swim, or snorkel or tan on the beaches, there is probably no better place in the world than Bermuda. You will love the destination and you will love the Bermudian people whom are so warm, hospitable, and the smiles so genuine.
Cruise Package Includes
- 5 Nights aboard the Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas
- Accommodations in an Interior, Oceanview or Balcony cabin
- Transportation to one of the most beautiful places on earth via cruise ship
- Enjoy complimentary multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment
- A sprawling Vegas-style casino
- A Rock-Climbing Wall high above the waves
- Poolside movies beneath the sun— or stars
- All taxes and port fees
- Onsite 2BusyNot2Travel Group Leader
- Traveler Swag bag
Cruise Package Does Not Include
- Transportation to Baltimore (Options available)
- Overnight accommodations in Baltimore (Options available)
- Baltimore Excursions (Options available)
- Travel Insurance
- Service Charges/Gratuities
- Meals in Specialty Restaurants
- Spa Treatments
- Beverage Packages
- Shore Excursions
- Internet Access
- Medical Assistance
- Gift Shop Items
- Phone Calls
- Items of a personal nature
Cruise Package Itinerary
Sat 7/18/20 BALTIMORE, MD Departure 4:00 PM
Sun 7/19/20 FUN DAY AT SEA
Mon 7/20/20 KING’S WHARF, BERMUDA Arrival 2:30 PM
Tues 7/21/20 KING’S WHARF, BERMUDA Departure 2:30 PM
Wed 7/22/20 FUN DAY AT SEA
Thurs 7/23/20 BALTIMORE. MD Arrival 7:00 AM
Cruise Package Pricing
All prices quoted are per person and subject to change until deposit placed (Triple and Quad Occupancy limited and priced per request):
Deposit: non-refundable $150 per person
Monthly Payments with Monthly Payments ending April 5, 2020
Travel Package Need to Know
- Travel protection is highly recommended. Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money, you paid for your vacation is even worse. Cost varies based on time of purchase and date of birth.
- Total package cost is subject to change until initial deposit is made and flight price is subject to change until purchased. Accommodations and flight costs are obtained at different times based on client payment frequency and amounts.
- All rooms will come with two beds or 1 king unless otherwise requested or specified.
- Note that in Greece meals together come on one check and it is not a customary practice to split checks.
- This journey may require a significant amount of walking. Please consider that physical health and endurance should be considered.
- A valid passport is required for this event. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to 2BusyNot2Travel and partners are non-refundable and non-transferrable and in exception, a cancellation fee will be charged at 15% of total trip cost.
- Payment Protection coverage is highly recommended!
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your valid passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Name changes are allowed and will require a fee.
- Late monthly payments will incur a 5% of balance late fee every 5 days late.
- Late payments not received within 30 days of due date will cancel the trip reservation and forfeit all prior payment amounts.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required the day after final due date unless increased by vendor providing travel services. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- Cancellations become effective the date after final payment is due. Late payment requests must be received before final payment to be considered.
- Reinstated bookings after cancellations are $100 fee if accepted by vendor.
Travel Package Reservations and Payments
- You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
- You are automatically enrolled in automatic billing with your initial payment, relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically via your provided credit card or PayPal account.
- When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge. You will be responsible for ensuring your monthly payments are processed by your financial institution as your reservations can be cancelled after missing one monthly payment.